Question by Bradley: How to convince your parents to let you go back to your old school?
Well–this year my parents started sending me to a new school that they claim is “better”. At my new school I have no friends and you have to wear uniforms. I STRONGLY dislike this school but my parents won’t let me go back to my old one. What can I do to convince them? Please help.
Answer by shimmeringcupcake
Start doing a crappy job at the new school, then they will think that the new school is bad.
Give your answer to this question below!
- If you enlist into the military after college do you have to pay back school loans right away?
- What’s a gread “Back To School” bulletin board idea?
- Monsters Back to School Bulletin Board
- Are any other boys buying Uggs for “back to school” this year?
- How to remove water stains from hardcover and paper back school books?
Incoming search terms:
- what to do if the only good school is too far away and your parents wont let you go